Bachelor of Business Studies
The 4-year Bachelor’s Degree program provides a fundamental education in business and management principles.
The program typically allows students to specialize in one of multiple concentration areas, including international business, finance, marketing, computer information systems, and many more. BBA program can offer practical management training that can prepare students to successfully work within a large or small organization.
The objective of TU BBA program is to develop socially responsive, creative and result-oriented management professionals to fill up the middle level management positions in the rapidly growing business sector in Nepal and Abroad.
Universal College has been running BBA – TU program since 2061 B.S. under the guidance of renown.
|First Semester||15 Credit Hours|
|ENG 201: Micro Economics||3 Credit Hours|
|MGT 201: English – I||3 Credit Hours|
|ECO 201: Principles of Management||3 Credit Hours|
|MTH 201: Business Mathematics – I`||3 Credit Hours|
|ITC 201: Computer System and IT Applications||3 Credit Hours|
|Second Semester||15 Credit Hours|
|ENG 202: English –II||3 Credit Hours|
|MGT 202: Human Resource Management||3 Credit Hours|
|ECO 202: Macro Economics||3 Credit Hours|
|MTH 202: Business Mathematics – II||3 Credit Hours|
|UC 202: Introductory Database||3 Credit Hours|
|Third Semester||15 Credit Hours|
|ENG 203: Business Communications||3 Credit Hours|
|STT 201: Financial Accounting||3 Credit Hours|
|ACC 201: Statistics||3 Credit Hours|
|FIN 201: Business Finance||3 Credit Hours|
|ITC 203: Management Information System||3 Credit Hours|
|Fourth Semester||15 Credit Hours|
|MGT 204: Business Law||3 Credit Hours|
|PSY 201: Psychology||3 Credit Hours|
|MTT 201: Fundamentals of Marketing||3 Credit Hours|
|MGT 206: Business Environment in Nepal||3 Credit Hours|
|ACC 202: Cost and Management Accounting||3 Credit Hours|
The candidate applying for admission to the BBS programme:
1. Must have successfully completed the 10+2 in business/ commerce or an equivalent course from a Higher Secondary School Board or from Tribhuvan University or from other University/ Board recognized by T.U or must have studies mathematics or economics as a full paper at the 10+2 programme.
2. Must have studied English as a full paper at the 10+2 or equivalent programme.
3. Must have secured the minimum marks at the 10+2 or equivalent programme as prescribed by the Faculty Board or campus concerned.
4. Must satisfy any other entry requirements or criteria as prescribed by the Faculty Board or the campus.
The BBS programme especially attempts to:
1. Equip the students with the required conceptual knowledge of business and administration to develop a general management perspective in them.
2. Develop required attitudes, abilities and practical skill in students, which constitute a foundation for their growth into competent and responsible business managers.
3. Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society.
4. Develop a necessary foundation for higher studies in management and thereafter take up careers in teaching, research and consultancy.