The BBM program of Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University is an industry based management course that prepares the students to develop critical and analytical skills with in-depth knowledge about different aspects of business. The 4 years, 8 semester course nurtures skills like entrepreneurship, interpersonal skills, leadership skills that help the graduates in getting better job opportunities and career development. It is, therefore, designed for aspiring business leaders and managers of the future. The BBM graduates are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and self-confidence to assist in effective and successful management, within constantly changing and highly competitive national and global business environment. This course has been designed with the objective of producing middle-level managerial manpower in the sectoral areas.
Features of BBM Program:
A Bachelor of Business Management is an excellent choice for new learners of the facts of business management.
The BBM Course focuses on additional specific topics that are obliged to produce an ideal all-rounder with a comprehensive understanding of the industry.
This course is designed to prepare people with degrees to explore a variety of disciplines, including marketing, advertising, finance, and human resources, as well as to obtain concepts and strategies for making business decisions.
The BBM program covers important subjects such as marketing, business law, finance, accounting, and economics, and it assists in building the skills to cope with employees and customers.
The eligibility required for a BBM Course is the completion of 10+2 or equivalent. Entrance exams are also a part of the eligibility criteria. In Nepal, Student must complete the CMAT entrance exam to be eligible for the course as per University standard.
Why BBM at Universal College?
Beyond the syllabus, we provide the following additional insights to inspiring students and our future leaders:
1. Career development program interaction and seminar
2. Personality development session along with the job placement opportunities
3. Professional banking and Insurance trainings for aspirants
4. Research based learning environment
5. Regular visiting lecturers from corporates to give practical insights
6. Professional computer based accounting and accounting software trainings
7. Statistical analysis software such as SPSS/Strata/R training
8. Proposal writing and research methodology trainings
9. Training on Stock market analysis
10. Bootcamps and Group discussion session
11. Case studies and regular field visits
12. Business Quiz and Idea Pitching sessions
13. Management fests and events