- Prepare students to take-up middle level managerial positions in any organization.
- Develop students’ skill in object oriented business management capable of understanding and solving practical business problems creatively.
- Provide professional management education with a blend of computer and management information system courses.
- Prepare students to proceed onto postgraduate level study in business administration.
- Prepare students to identify the need of the society & help the society to fulfill the social needs. success within a global economy.
Job Prospectus The BBA degree is one of the under graduate courses of study which develops the students’ intellectual ability, managerial skills, executive personality. The BBA degree is a four years full-time course and there is an immense career prospects for the BBA graduates.
You can either opt for MBA after completing Bachelors or you can choose a career path in various sectors. The BBA graduates can have job opportunities in the following sectors and many more:
- Finance sector
- Consumer companies
- IT firms n Marketing
- Legal firms
- International Business Management
- Real estate
- Human resource management
- Tourism Management
- Consultancy services etc.