Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) for the admission to:
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) / Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) / Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) / Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA) / Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) / Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) / Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance (BBA - F) and Bachelor of Mountaineering Studies (BMS) programs for the admission year 2079 (2022)
First time Notice publication date: Shrawan 17, 2077 (August 2, 2022)
Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more
Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline.
Students who are waiting for grade 11 and grade 12 results can also apply. However, they have to submit passed certificate of grade 11 and 12 at the time of admission.
CMAT Application Form : August 03 - September 02,2022 (Shrawan 18-Bhadra 17,2079)
Date of Admission Test (to all programmes) : September 10, 2022 (Bhadra 25, 2079)- Saturday
Time : 8:00 AM
Test Center and other details : To be notified by the FoM to the respective campuses
submitting CMAT form or Visit FoM website.
1. The Details of Admission procedures, criteria and selection process is available at FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np and www.tudoms.org
2. Link of Online Application (CMAT) form is available at the FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np
3. Online CMAT Application form is to be submitted in any campus offering respective programmes by paying Rs 1,000 (Rs one thousand only).
4. Contact the respective campuses / colleges or visit FoM website for further information.
5. The concerned campus / colleges should submit/forward the details of the applicants in the prescribed format by 11:00 AM, 6th September 2022 (Bhadra 21, 2079)
My journey with UC has been a great experience. It has all the modern facilities & a wide range of programs under one roof with excellent infrastructure, smart, inspiring and well-experienced, professional teachers, well stocked libraries, modern computer labs and various ECA activities.
It gives me an immense pleasure to write about UNIVERSAL College. From my first day, everything is running smoothly and perfectly. I am really inspired and motivated by the professionally designed smart TU courses with pragmatic teaching methods of scholarly faculty. All these have helped me grow professionally and personally. It is a place where learning meets thinking and passion meets purpose. The BBS program is empowered by IT and employability skills.
What our Students say
At UNIVERSAL College, we are committed to the pursuit of excellence and the provision of an educational service that is progressive and future-focused but importantly Christ-centred, values-based and aligned with our students’ needs. As the Principal, my primary concern will be about th standard of the colleges and welfae of the students. We always operate from the pradigm that there is greatnes in every home.